Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Don't call it a comeback.


This long-dormant segment of my blog/brain was started to create a reason for me to listen through my CD collection once and comment on my findings. As some of you (mostly JD formerly Merrick, MacGregor) have noticed this experiment... erm... failed. Well not entirely... I did get a small fraction of the way through, but the exercise went from being fun, to pleasant, to something I dreaded having to keep up with. So, blam. Brick wall.

Rather than simply sweep it into the digital graveyard (where do all the zeroes and ones go?) I thought I'd merely turn it into a space to contain irregular updates on the original intent, and also expand it to include musings on music as they seem warranted.

The first new section will reprint a few notes I'd originally posted on Facebook in response to one of the ever circling memes that get us to volunteer more market research.

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments: